A weekend trip to Manali also known as the honeymoon capital of India might not be what you expect it to be. Manali has gained a reputation for being a lover’s paradise as most couples choose this destination for spending some quality time with each other. But that doesn’t mean that the experience this hill station provides is restricted to honeymooners.
In fact, Manali is known for being the hotspot for backpackers as well as adventure enthusiasts since it provides getaways to many thrilling activities like skiing, paragliding, rafting, trekking, and mountaineering to name a few.
Set on the Beas River, the breathtaking view of the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges covered in snow should be reason alone for you to pack your bags and plan a trip to Manali right away.
In this Manali tour package, we take you to some of the best places in Manali, exploring hidden gems along the way. The Hadimba temple was constructed in the 16th century and is located on a hilltop, surrounded by lush green deodar forests.
Manali has some really cute cafes with aesthetically pleasing ambiance and cozy vibes, not to mention that the food is delicious and is bound to make your mouth water. We make sure that you get to eat some of the best food in Manali and try various cuisine by taking you cafe hopping followed by a stroll through the local market where you can buy handicrafts and souvenirs.
A 3-hour drive from Manali will take you to Solang valley where you can indulge in various activities that this hill station has to offer. Zorbing, Skiing, and Cable car rides are some of the best things to do in Solang Valley, Himachal.
Manali is also home to beautiful waterfalls with sparkling water and you can’t miss the magical experience of witnessing them at all. A small hike is all you need to do to reach Jogini Waterfall. The reason why this is a must-visit place in Manali is that the cascading waterfalls have sacred shrines below them, giving them significant importance among locals.
The historic Vashisht temple, named after the great sage, is believed to be 4000 years old and remains one of the most popular tourist attractions because of its natural hot water springs. It holds extreme importance as a pilgrimage site and attracts a lot of devotees every year.
Although you can plan a weekend getaway to Manali throughout the year, the best time to visit Manali is from November to January as the weather is pleasant and if you are lucky, you might even catch the season’s first snowfall while you are there.
Day 0 : Delhi to Manali (530 Kilometers, 13 Hours)
- The group assembles at the pick-up point at 7 PM.
- We’ll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session would also be provided.
- Afterward, we’ll head out for an overnight journey to Manali.
Note: The pickup point will be Majnu Ka Tila Bus Stand.
Day 1 : Manali Arrival
- Upon arrival in Manali, we’ll check into our hotel.
- Afterward, we will head out for a local sightseeing tour of Manali where we will be visiting Hadimba Temple, Manali Mall Road, and go Cafe hopping as well.
- In the evening, we’ll head back to our hotel. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Day 2 : Manali to Solang Valley (13 Kilometers, 1 hour) | Sightseeing
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Solang Valley which is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Upon our arrival in Solang valley, travelers can indulge in activities like Zorbing, Skiing, ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and more (at personal expense). Once we’ve had our fair share of adrenaline, we will head back to Manali.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Day 3 : Hike to Jogini Waterfalls | Departure
- After early morning breakfast, we’ll check out of our hotels and go for a hike to the Jogini waterfalls which is one of the most popular waterfalls in Himachal. Afterward, we’ll also visit the Vashisht Temple.
- In the evening, we’ll board an overnight bus to start our return journey to Delhi.
Day 4 : Delhi Arrival | Trip Ends
- We will reach Delhi early morning. The group will part ways with fond memories from the trip.
- Trip Ends.
What is the best time to visit Himachal?
One can visit Himachal throughout the year to experience all the different palettes that its landscapes have to offer.
For snow lovers, the best time to visit is from October to February which is the official snowfall season in Himachal. These months are popular because one can indulge in thrilling snow activities like skiing, snowboarding, and more.
One can also visit Himachal from February to June which are considered to be the best months to visit Himachal as the weather is pleasant.
What is Mcleodganj famous for?
Mcleodganj is a hill station near Dharamshala famous for its vibrant culture and local markets. It is also renowned for being a spiritual getaway for Buddhists.
What is is Triund famous for?
Triund Hill is a popular trek starting from Mcleodganj which is considered to be the best trek for beginners. At an elevation of 9432 ft, the Triund Top offers stunning views of the entire Kangra Valley.
What is the difficulty level of Triund Trek?
Triund Trek is a beginner friendly trek with an easy gradient when it comes to the difficulty level. It is a 10 kilometer long trek with steep ascents and descents.
Can beginners do the Triund Trek?
Nestled in the Dhauladhar ranges, The Triund Trek with its easy terrains, scenic views, and ideal distance is perfect for beginners. It is also the most common trek undertaken by beginners when they’re starting their trekking journey.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review