Kasol, also famous as “Mini Israel of India” is a tiny hamlet settled along the Parvati river in the Parvati Valley. The place is popular for numerous hikes such as Kheerganga, Grahan, Chalal, Rasol and for longer treks as well such as Pin Parvati Pass, Sar Pass, etc. Apart from this, it is also known for vibrant cafes situated here. Other nearby attractions include Malana village, Kalga, Pulga, Manikaran, and a few waterfalls like Rudranag.
Another destination, which will be covered in this trip is Tosh, which is 3 km away from Barshiani. Tosh is a place settled at slightly higher altitude than Kasol and is known for its majestic views of snow-capped Himalayas. Kutla is another tiny place which is an hour or 2 hike from Tosh and offers much better views of Parvati Valley.
|Travel Mode||Volvo Bus or Tempo Traveller|
|Occupacy||Double, Quad, Triple|
Day 0 : Drive from Delhi to Kasol (514 Kilometers, 12 Hours Of Drive)
- The group will assemble at the pickup point at 5 PM. We’ll meet the trip captains and a small tour briefing session would also be provided.
- Afterward, we’ll start our overnight journey towards Kasol which is a tiny hamlet in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh known for its pristine river streams and lush green forests.
Note: The pickup point will be Majnu Ka Tila.
Day 1 : Hike to Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Upon arrival in Kasol, we will check in to our designated hotel where we’ll have lunch.
- Afterward, we’ll hike towards Chalal which is a quaint village that offers beautiful views of the entire Parvati Valley. After spending some peaceful hours surrounded by nature, we’ll head back.
- In the evening, we will visit the Local market, and indulge in Cafe Hopping to explore the array of cafes that Kasol has to offer.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 2 : Drive from Kasol to Barshaini (16 Kilometers, 1 Hour) | Hike to Tosh (3 Kilometers, 2 Hours)
- After early morning breakfast, we’ll head towards Barshaini.
- Upon arrival at Barshaini, we’ll go for a scenic hike to Tosh where we’ll be witnessing majestic views of snow capped mountains and pine trees.
- Upon our arrival in Tosh, we’ll check into our designated hotel/homestay where we’ll spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner followed by overnight stay in Tosh.
Day 3 : Tosh Sightseeing | Back to Kasol | Departure
- After early morning breakfast, we’ll check out of our designated stay and head for a sightseeing tour where we’ll visit Tosh Waterfall and go for cafe hopping.
- Afterward, we’ll head toward Kasol. En route, we’ll visit the holy Manikaran Gurudwara.
- In the evening, we’ll board a bus for our return journey to Delhi.
Note:The visit to Manikaran is subject to time.
Day 4 : Delhi Arrival | Trip Ends
- We’ll reach Delhi early in the morning. The group will dissemble and part ways with fond memories.
- Trip ends.
What will be the group size for Kasol Tosh Weekend Tour?
Usually, we take a maximum of 15-18 people in one group. We believe bigger groups have less fun and less coordination so that’s why we prefer smaller groups.
We need at least 6 people to operate our fixed departure tours/treks.
Who all will go along with us on the Kasol Tosh Weekend trip/trek?
All our treks are led by professional trek leaders who are certified, mountaineers. Apart from them, there will be one local guide, cook, helper, porters, and other staff.
All our trips are led by professional trip coordinators who have good experience in leading groups.
I am the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel/trek solo?
Yes definitely it is, the safety of girls is most important for us. All our guides and other staff are carefully chosen for trips/treks. They are honest and reliable but we also advise you to take care of your personal belongings.
What are the things that we need to carry on the trek/trip?
Once you confirm the trip/trek and done with the booking, we will send you the packing list according to the trip/trek.
What type of ground transportation will be used on the trip?
We hire taxis such as Innova, Tempo Traveller, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. from our vendors.