Do you and your girls want to go on an all-girls trip? What if, you chose a location that is starkly different from the usual choices. An all-girls trip to Leh-Ladakh might not be the very first place that comes to your mind or does it?
Leh-Ladakh Tourism captures the serene half of northern India and presents an aesthetic sight to behold. Usually, Travelers get attracted due to the unique terrain as well as the culture in Leh-Ladakh.
Discovering the Buddhist heritage of Leh-Ladakh is important in this tour. You will get to see the famous monasteries of Leh-Ladakh present at Diskit, Thiksey, Shey Palace as well as the Shanti Stupa. While you are here, take your time to check out the history of Leh-Ladakh and along with these places.
The trip to Leh-Ladakh starts with sightseeing at Manali and then tread through Rohtang pass to reach Jispa. Upon reaching Leh, you can visit popular places such as the Leh and Stok palaces. These places provide a glimpse of the Indo-Tibetan architecture in Leh-Ladakh. Stok Palace also hosts an annual dance-mask festival.
The astonishing Nubra valley as well as the Pangong Lake will blow your mind. Your journey to Nubra will involve passing through the Khardung La Pass. At Nubra, you will also find the Double Hump Bactrian Camels who were once a part of the Indo-Chinese trade.
If you have seen Bollywood movies, then you will know the Pangong Lake in Leh-Ladakh, quite a few movie scenes have been shot here. The color-changing lake freezes in the winters even after having saline water. Two-third of the lake falls in the Chinese province making it more interesting.
Tso Moriri is another lake that you will find on this trip. Being a conserved wetland, you should take your time to see the flora and fauna in Leh-Ladakh, which only adds to the beauty of the place. The snow-capped mountains that surround the lake make it even more scenic and add aesthetic appeal.
Before you finally reach Manali, you will get to camp at Sarchu, a common halt point. Take this time to make the trip memorable with your girlfriends. Without any pollution, the starry skies at night will mesmerize you.
On the Leh-Manali highway, you will find the Moore Plains. It is a plateau that covers 40 KM of the highway and has an elevation of 4,800 m. This is one of the best roads to traverse upon as you’ll be heading on straight for a smooth ride while enjoying the roads and sightseeing destinations.
You can take this trip anytime between June to September as these are the best months to visit Leh-Ladakh. The reason is that the weather in Leh-Ladakh is pleasant during these months. Still, you should always remember to carry heavy woolens. These months are great for mountain biking, trekking, or any other adventure sports.
This memorable trip with Wravelers along with your girl-gang is something to cherish. You will discover a completely new place that has a different culture and immerse in it for 10 long days.
The reasons you need to check out the all-girls trip to Leh-Ladakh in 2022 are far more than many but if you still got doubts then let us clear them up while you are on a trip to Leh-Ladakh with JustWravel.
|Travel Mode||Tempo Traveler|
Day 1 : Delhi to Manali | Overnight Journey
- The group will assemble at the pick-up point by 06:00 PM in the evening.
- We’ll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session will be conducted.
- We will begin our overnight journey to Manali.
*The pick up point would be RK Ashram or Majnu Ka Tila (tentative).
Day 2 : Manali Arrival | Local Sightseeing
- Upon reaching Manali, we will check in to our designated hotels and spend some leisure time.
- Travelers are advised to go for cafe hopping, local sightseeing, indulging in handicraft shopping in Manali.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Day 3 : Manali to Sarchu (138 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- Post breakfast, we will traverse through the iconic Rohtang Pass/ Atal Tunnel and Bara-Lacha La Pass to reach Sarchu.
- Upon reaching Sarchu, we will indulge in some group bonding exercises.
- Dinner followed by an Overnight stay in Sarchu.
*This day spent in Sarchu is for acclimatization purposes before we ascend towards Leh.
Day 4 : Sarchu to Leh (330 Kilometers, 9 Hours Drive)
- Post breakfast, we will start resume our long journey ahead.
- This long drive consists of many scenic views that you will get to witness as we drive through Tanglang la, More Plains & Upshi making this long stretch of road be aesthetically pleasing.
- Upon reaching Leh, we will check into our designated hotels followed by dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Leh Sightseeing Day
- After breakfast, we will head out for our local sightseeing tour.
- We will visit the Shey Palace which is popular for it’s 12 meter tall gold gilded statue of Buddha. We will also pay our reverence at Thiksey Monastery, which is the largest Monastery in Central Ladakh.
- Afterwards, we will spend some time at the sangam site in Leh region where the Zanskar river meets the Indus river to form a beautiful confluence.
- We will also visit other tourist attractions such as Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic hill which is an anti gravity hill as well as The Hall of Fame which is a war memorial maintained by the Indian Army.
- The last stop on our sightseeing tour is the iconic Shanti Stupa known for it’s beautiful white dome shape, statues and intricate carvings.
- We will return to our Hotel where dinner will be served in the evening followed by overnight stay in Leh.
Day 6 : Leh to Nubra (162 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- Post breakfast, we’ll head out for Nubra Valley.
- En-route we will make a pit stop for getting snacks at one of the Highest Motorable Road in the World, Khardung La.
- Upon reaching Nubra Valley, we’ll check into our campsite.
- In the evening, travelers can enjoy indulge in a Double Hump Bactrian Camel safari, ATV rides and more. (on personal expense)
- Post-check-in, Dinner will be served followed by overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day 7 : Nubra to Pangong (225 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- Post breakfast, we will check out from our campsite and head towards Pangong Tso, the iconic lake that has gained major popularity ever since featuring in the Amir Khan starrer hit movie 3 idiots.
- En-route, we will visit the Diskit Monastery, popular for the the 100ft tall colorful statue of Buddha.
- After paying our reverence at the monastery, we will resume our journey.
- Upon reaching Pangong, we will check-in to out campsite where we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 8 : Pangong to Tso-Moriri (225 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- After early morning breakfast, we’ll head towards Tso- Moriri, a sacred site for Ladakhi’s.
- En-route, we’ll be visiting the Tso- Moriri lake which is one of the highest lakes in India with an altitude of 14,836 ft.
- Check in to our designated stays followed by dinner and an overnight stay in Tso- Moriri.
Day 9 : Tso- Moriri to Leh
- After early morning breakfast, we will start our return journey.
- Check in to our designated hotel followed by dinner and overnight stay in Leh.
Day 10 : Departure to Leh Airport | Tour Ends
- Post breakfast, we’ll check out of our hotels.
- The group will disband and go their separate ways, to their respective cities according to their own scheduled departure.
- End of Tour.
* Book your return flight for this day after consulting with your handler.
What is AMS?
AMS or Acute Mountain Sickness is the Physical distress from difficulty adjusting to lower oxygen pressure at high altitudes.
How Dangerous Can the AMS Be?
The cases are mild but in some cases, they can life-threatening also in proper measures are not taken.
What Is the Status of Hot Water and Electricity in the Region?
you will get Electrictic in all places except Pangong.
What Are the Conditions of the Toilet Facility in the Ladakh Region?
The toilet facilities are good as you will also get the proper toilet with running water facilities even in the camps.
Is the Trip Safe for an Asthmatic Patient?
It depends on the seriousness of the condition. Consult a doctor before planning to go on these kinds of trips.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review