A major part of being a girl is desiring to form a special bond with another girl. To have the kind of friendship that people see in the movies and write songs about. Sadly, girls often don’t get the liberty to go on a journey of self-discovery, meet new people, and have adventures that they can equate with freedom because there are always too many restrictions, too many burdens, and too many inhibitions that they simply can’t let go.
With our, All girl Himachal Backpacking trip, we are offering you the chance to finally let it all go and free yourself from the restraints that have stopped you from fulfilling your dreams.
To give you, your own “Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara” storyline and make sure you find the Aditi to your Naina, we have thoughtfully curated this Himachal tour package where you get to explore mystical valleys, wander on roads less traveled and seek the thrill that this beautiful state has to offer, all while giving you the golden opportunity to expand your girl gang and create unforgettable memories that you will reminisce upon for years to come.
On this girls-only trip, we take you to some of the most beautiful places that you must visit in Himachal while making sure that you get to make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime kind of experience.
Our first stop is Manali, which although has been popularized as Lovers Paradise for being the most sought-after honeymoon destination, is also actually perfect for a backpacking trip as well, as it provides the gateway to many adventure activities that you just can’t miss.
Some popular tourist attractions in Manali that you must visit are Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali where you can go for cafe hopping and explore the local market too.
Our next destination on this girls-only vacation is a rage among all thrill seekers who love to get high on the adrenaline rush that adventure sports can give them.
From trekking, paragliding, mountaineering, ATV Ride, and Zipline to even skiing in the snow when the weather permits, there is an abundance of fun things to do in Solang valley.
Almost all of us are seeking the kind of peace and serenity that is impossible to find in metropolitan cities with their crowded streets and bustling noises, which is why we have picked one of the most peaceful destinations for you to relax in.
Kasol, with its sparkling rivers and ethereal valleys, is perfect for spending a day at leisure. Still, to keep things interesting, we go for a brief hike to Chalal and visit the Manikaran Temple/Gurudwara to immerse ourselves in the spiritual essence of the Land of Gods.
The last stop before we conclude this trip and prepare for our return journey is Jibhi, an underrated gem, situated in the heart of the lush green forests of the Great Himalayan National park, where you get to witness the magic of cascading waterfalls and serene lakes.
This isn’t just a trip, it’s an experience of a lifetime that gives you the chance to unravel Himachal and discover parts of yourself that you perhaps were never aware of before.
All while being surrounded by some amazing women who all share similar passions and dreams, making it a safe travel group for girls
and providing them the kind of comfort that makes them feel secure when they are away from home
Day 1 : Drive from Delhi to Manali (530 Kilometers, 13 Hours)
- The group assembles at the pick-up point at 7 PM.
- We’ll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session would also be provided.
- Afterward, we’ll head out for an overnight journey to Manali.
Note: The pickup point for the journey would be Majnu Ka Tila Bus Stand.
Day 2 : Manali Arrival | Local Sightseeing
- After early morning breakfast, we will head out for a local sightseeing tour of Manali where we will be visiting Hadimba Temple which is an ancient cave temple believed to be 500 years old.
- We’ll also visit Manali Mall Road and go for Cafe hopping in Old Manali.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Day 3 : Manali to Solang Valley (13 Kilometers, 1 hour) | Solang Valley Sightseeing
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Solang Valley which is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Upon our arrival in Solang valley, travelers can indulge in activities like Zorbing, Skiing, ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and more. (on personal expense).
- We’ll also traverse the iconic Atal Tunnel and visit Sissu which is a beautiful valley nestled in Lahaul. Once we’ve had our fair share of adrenaline, we will head back to Manali.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Note: The visit to Atal Tunnel/Sissu is subject to time and weather conditions.
Day 4 : Manali to Kasol (75 Kilometers, 2 Hours) | Kasol Sightseeing
- Post early morning breakfast, we will check out of our hotel and head towards Kasol which is a tiny hamlet in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh known for its pristine river streams and lush green forests.
- Upon arrival in Kasol, we will check in to our designated hotel. Afterwards, we’ll hike towards Chalal which is a quaint village that offers beautiful views of the entire Parvati Valley.
- In the evening, we will indulge in cafe hopping and explore the local market as well.
- Dinner followed by overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 5 : Kasol to Jibhi (83 Kilometers, 3 Hours) | Jibhi sightseeing
- Post breakfast, we’ll check out of our hotel and visit the Manikaran Temple and Manikaran Gurudwara. We will also visit the Hot Water Springs in Manikaran which are considered extremely sacred by the locals. Afterward, we’ll head towards Jibhi which is a tiny hamlet nestled between lush green forests in the Tirthan Valley of Himachal Pradesh.
- Upon reaching Jibhi in the evening, we’ll check into our hotel. Afterward, we’ll head out for a sightseeing tour where we’d visit the sparkling Jibhi Waterfall, explore the local market, and indulge in Cafe Hopping.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Jibhi.
Day 6 : Trek To Jalori Pass and Sirolsar Lake (9 Kilometers, 5 Hours)
- After early morning breakfast, we will check out of our hotels and head out for a trek to Jalori Pass. The trek leads you to the 360º viewpoint which offers a stunning view of the entire valley along with the Pir Panjal ranges of the Himalayas.
- After traversing through Jalori Pass, we will also visit the pristine Sirolsar Lake which is a high-altitude lake nestled amidst alpine forests. Just beside the lake, there is a temple that holds extreme significance for the locals where you can pay your respects as well.
- Afterward, we will descend and head towards Bhuntar/ Aut and board an overnight bus for Delhi.
Day 7 : Delhi Arrival | Tour Ends
- We will reach Delhi early morning at 9 AM (tentative).
- The group will part ways with fond memories from the trip.
- Trip Ends.
How Many People Would Be There In One Batch?
We prefer a smaller group size consisting of only 15-18 participants. The reason being that smaller batches are better in terms of collaborative group experience and trip coordination as well. You’re more likely to gel up with everybody in a short group as compared to a group that has more participants in number.
What kind of food can I get on the Trek?
There are no restaurants available, trekkers can carry some packaged foods or snack items with them
Can senior citizens do this trek?
If you are a senior citizen, bring a medical certificate from your doctor stating that you are eligible for adventure activities such as trekking.
Should I be carrying a medical kit?
Yes, it is always advisable to bring your own medicine on every trek, regardless of whether the organisers have it.
What is the level of fitness expected from the participants?
Any trek needs a high level of fitness to ensure that you have a good time.